Kurt and I are excited to begin offering shipping effective 11/17.To place an order that you would like shipped, follow these steps:
1. Go to our online store.
2. Add the items you'd like shipped to your cart.
3. Choose "Home Delivery" as your drop point. Right now, we are limiting shipping of frozen meats to places where we can get 2-day ground. In the coming months, we hope to grow the shipping area.
4. If you would like to ship your order to somewhere OTHER than YOUR address, please place that address in the customer comment section of the order.
5. Orders placed by Thursday will ship by the following Tuesday. (Rationale: We are still small enough that we need to be able to order the dry ice from our local store AND if we ship on Tuesday, it should reach your destination by Thursday; Friday at the latest).
6. We will invoice you by email.
7. Pay the invoice online by Monday.
8. Your item ships on Tuesday (if payment is received).
9. Thursday - open your box of Dale Family Farms meats!If there's something else you'd like to have shipped that's not on this list, email or call us and we'll give you a quote.
We know we're not quite as streamlined as Amazon or other big shippers but please be patient as we grow.